Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Click Karo Paisa Bana o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Click Karo Paisa Bana o

Hi Friends !
    I bring a nice website for you to make money without spending a single rupee. Just click on the ads and get free dollars.

Make you own account and write javed1966 in the Referrer (if any) Box. Because in that case when I will click any ad, you will get the money as well as me and when you will click any ad, I will the credit as well as you. so, don't think, just start now.
    Here is the link
    www.bux.to/faq.php

At Bux.to, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 seconds to earn money. You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid $0.01 for each website you personally view and $0.01 for each website your referrals view. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through AlertPay. The minimum payout is $10.00.

Earnings Example
    » You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
    » 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2.00
    » Your daily earnings = $2.10
    » Your weekly earnings = $14.70
    » Your monthly earnings = $63.00

The above example is based only on 20 referrals and 10 daily clicks. Some days you will have more clicks available, some days you will have less. What if you had more referrals? What if there were more ads available?

Thousands of satisfied members that have received their payment. If you're still not convinced, read the praise of our happy members

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Click Karo Paisa Bana o

ya fraud hai mere yaha per $70 hai lakin 1 saal hoo gya money ki request kiay lakin abhi tak nhi ayeeeee ketay hai pending hai nira fraud hai bhai kahi tum bhi na start hoo jna mere terha

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

پیسہ کمانے کے لیے محنت درکار ہے
    ایسی شیئرنگ کی اجازت نہیں ہونی چاہییے

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RU4ME APNAY THEK KAHA YEH SITE PAY NAHI KARTI BUT Waqar app nay bina janay yeh kaisay kar diya kay paisa nahi kamaya ja sakta aisay mana kay har koi online earning nahi kar sakta but bohat say log kar rahay hain and unmain say main bhi hon javed nay jo site post ki wo pay nahi karti to iska yeh matlab har giz nahi kay yeh kam nahi hai . and rahi bat mehnat ki to meray khayal main online earning main jo mehnat hai wo kisi office job main nahi ho gi but choice apni apni hai .